Warning! This comic has a recent publication date, thus the article below may contain spoilers!
Read beyond this point at your own risk!
Appearing in "Cold Currents"
- Namor McKenzie (Main story and flashback)
- Andromeda Attumasen
- Attuma (Only in flashback)
- Lady Dorma (Only in flashback)
- Atlantean Imperial Army (Only in flashback)
- Warlord Krang (Only in flashback)
- Emperor Tha-Korr (Only in flashback)
- Princess Fen (Only in flashback)
- Ambrose (Only in flashback) (Revealed to be alive)
- Black Tide (Only in flashback)
- Skarka Tribe / Chasm People (Mentioned)
- King Attukar (Mentioned) (Death)
- Syzandias (Only in flashback) (Death)
- Neptune (Invoked)
Races and Species:
- Atlanteans (Main story and flashback)
- Atlantean-Human Hybrids (Main story and flashback)
- Goldfish (Only in flashback)
- Earth (Main story and flashback)
- Imperial Flagship
Synopsis for "Cold Currents"
- Synopsis not yet written.
The Black Tide's wave of devastation now threatens Atlantis itself. Namor, Dorma and Attuma may be the undersea world's only hope, but unless they can shake off their utter defeat from last issue, they don't even stand a chance. And worse, the one possible weapon they could wield against the Black Tide is in Murmansk, thousands of miles away. It's Atlantis's darkest hour…
|Like this? Let us know!|