Kingo was an Eternal created by the Celestials in the World Forge. Over the course of his existence he aided the birth of many Celestials by protecting the native populations of their planet from Deviants until the Celestial could hatch from the planet. Like most other Eternals, he had his memories reset and stored in between the missions, believing himself to be from the planet called Olympia.
7,000 years ago Kingo was one of the ten Eternals assigned by Arishem to Earth, alongside Ajak, Ikaris, Sprite, Phastos, Makkari, Druig, Gilgamesh, Thena and Sersi. The Eternals initially setlled in the ancient Babylon, advancing human development and protecting them from Deviants. After six and a half thousand years, the last Deviants on Earth were believed to be destroyed and Ajak told the others that their mission was over and to go their own ways and live lives among the Humans. Kingo eventually settled in India where with the invention of the cinema he presented himself as a dynasty of famous actors. He let his assistant Karun know of his secret, and the man would go on to serve Kingo for over fifty years.
In 2023 the Blip suddenly restored half of the humanity snapped by Thanos back to life, accelerating the awakening of the Celestial Tiamut. The Deviants have suddenly reappeared, with a few survivors being thawed off from the ice. Kingo was visited by Ikaris, Sprite and Sersi, who informed him that Ajak was killed by Deviants and they needed to find the others. Kingo took them on his private jet to Australia where Gilgamesh and Thena lived. There, Sersi first talked to Arishem, who revealed to her the true origin of the Eternals and the Deviants and that their true role was preparing the worlds to be destroyed in the Emergence of new Celestials, which would soon be the case with Tiamut on Earth. Deciding to try and postpone the end of the world, the Eternals went to see Druig in the Amazon, where an attack by Deviants killed Gilgamesh. The others returned to the Domo and reunited with Makkari. However, Ikaris was revealed as the one behind Ajak's death, being loyal to Arishem and their cause of awakening Tiamut. Sprite chose to follow him, while Kingo believed in the same cause but refused to fight the others and left.
The remaining Eternals eventually formed the Uni-Mind, empowered Sersi and enabled her to turn Tiamut to stone before he could fully awake. Ikaris left the planet on his own, while Druig, Makkari and Thena departed the planet aboard the Domo to look for other Eternals. Sersi, Phastos and Kingo planned to resume their lives among the Humans, but were abducted by Arishem, who planned to use their memories to judge whether humanity was truly worth saving over the life of a Celestial.
- Near-Immortality: As an synthetic being, Kingo does not age and has been able to survive countless thousands and perhaps millions of years.
- Cosmic Energy Manipulation: Kingo as the other Eternals created by Arishem, owns a large amont of cosmic energy, this power enables him to perform a specific ability programmed to suit his creator's purposes.
- Energy Shots: Kingo can shoot energy beams from his fingertips, even with his both hands simultaneously.
- Energy Blast: Kingo can focus his cosmic energy between his both hands to unleash a supercharged energy blast upon his enemies.
- Private jet
- 5 appearance(s) of Kingo (Earth-199999)
- 1 mention(s) of Kingo (Earth-199999)
- 25 image(s) of Kingo (Earth-199999)