Kingsport was a town by the sea.
It was home to an The Terrible Old Man, who lived in Water St., and about whom the inhabitants of Kingsport said many thing. He was so old that no one knew about his youth, or even his name, and was known to pay his bills with Spanish coins minted two centuries ago. He was once spied upon by some of them, who saw him talking to bottles with lead weights in them (seemingly holding captured spirits or souls), who glowed as if they were answering him.
The robbers Angelo Ricci, Joe Czanek, and Manuel Silva decided to rob the Old Man's ancient coins. All three were found dead, after having gazed into the yellow eyes of the Old Man, while the Old Man himself had three more bottles.
Points of Interest
- The Old Man
- Amos and his wife
- Angelo Ricci
- Joe Czanek
- Manuel Silva
- Spanish Jack
- Long Tom
- Bos'n Ellis
- Kingsport is a fictional town in Massachusetts created by H.P. Lovecraft in his short story "The Terrible Old Man" (1921), adapted in Tower of Shadows #3 (January, 1970).
- 1 Appearances of Kingsport
- Minor Appearances of Kingsport
- Media Kingsport was Mentioned in
- 1 Images featuring Kingsport
- Location Gallery: Kingsport