A Kirikhstani nationalist named Nasim Rahimov suffered a great hardship when his family was killed in an attack - an attack that also cost Rahimov his left arm. Blaming the post-Cold War government, he decided to take his revenge by planting several micro-nuclear bombs throughout the capital city of Obodovka. The Russian government and INTERPOL learned of Rahimov's actions and requested assistance from S.H.I.E.L.D. Director Tony Stark who personally led a squad of Alpha agents into Kirkhstan to disarm the warheads. One bomb detonated injuring Agent Gomez. Stark found the others and managed to defuse them by using atomic force microscopes and laser scalpels housed in the gauntlets of his armor.
Points of Interest
- Obodovka (capital city)
- According to a GPS display seen in Iron Man: Director of S.H.I.E.L.D. #29, Kirikhstan corresponds to a locale within the Ukraine.
- 4 Appearances of Kirikhstan
- 0 Minor Appearances of Kirikhstan
- 0 Media Kirikhstan was Mentioned in
- Location Gallery: Kirikhstan
- 1 Images related to Kirikhstan