Kistur was the alien Charles Little Sky stole his Darkhawk armor from. Kistur once tried to kill Little Sky, and Little Sky was forced to shoot him which dislodged Kistur's Darkhawk amulet from his armor and killing him. Little Sky not being able to use this Darkhawk amulet as it was drained of power dumped the amulet in another dimension (Ocsh would later send Darkhawk to retrieve this amulet).
Little Sky stole the armor off of Kistur's Darkhawk body and took the name Portal and became an ally of Darkhawk. The Mahari Brothers merged Kistur's corpse with two Darkhawk armors to create Overhawk. The two armors were held in storage in Ocsh's ship and at that time did not belong to hosts. Overhawk swore vengeance on Earth and battled Portal and Darkhawk. Kistur and the Mahari Brothers were of warring ethnic groups but from the same planet.Much of Overhawk's origin was rendered moot with the revelation that Chris Powell hallucinated Evilhawk and other Darkhawk armor related characters such as Overhawk and Osch.
- Overhawk: The Raptor is an advanced Shi'ar android with a host of technomystical powers and properties to him:
- Superhuman Strength: He can bench press 2 tons.
- Superhuman Speed
- Superhuman Durability: Overhawk is superhumanly durable; he is capable of shrugging off physical impacts, energy blasts, and most artillery fire.
- Superhuman Agility
- Superhuman Reflexes
- Armament Conjuration: The Android can summon weapons from the extra-dimensional expanse from whence they came, or manifest desired munitions from its own body at will.
- Flight: The retractable glider wings under his arms allow him to glide on air currents. Darkhawk can also fly at speeds that let him fly from New York to California in only a matter of hours.
- Self Repair: Even major injuries to his Darkhawk body can be repaired by switching back to his human form; his Darkhawk body teleports back to its holding space on the Darkhawk ship in Null Space, where it can be repaired almost instantly.
- Superhuman Vision: Overhawk has telescopic and infra-red vision.
- Force Field: It can utilize a circular wafer-thin force field.
- Concussion Blasts: He can fire blasts of destructive dark energy from the amulet on his chest.
- Mode Shifting: Talons can morph their bodies into a host of augmentative forms. Becoming transparent, doubling body armor, projecting greater weaponry, etc.
- Portal could not use Kistur's amulet after he killed him so he dumped the amulet in another dimension. Darkhawk would later retrieve the amulet as its decay threatened the destruction of the multiverse. 
- 8 Appearances of Kistur (Earth-616)
- Minor Appearances of Kistur (Earth-616)
- Media Kistur (Earth-616) was Mentioned in
- 2 Images featuring Kistur (Earth-616)
- Quotations by or about Kistur (Earth-616)
- Character Gallery: Kistur (Earth-616)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
- ↑ Darkhawk 39 & 48
|Like this? Let us know!|