Marvel Vs. Capcom 3: After defeating Galactus, the Super Skrull informed the representatives of other alien races (e.g. the Shi'ar) that he had avenged the destruction of Tarnax IV, to which he received applause He stated that the work of the Skrulls was not completed for they needed to use their strength to protect the universe, once again receiving applause. He exhorted all species to join the Skrull Empire to bring about a brighter future. To which he received the acclamation of the representatives; "All hail Kl'rt! All hail the Skrulls! All hail the Super Skrull!"
Seemingly those of Kl'rt (Earth-616)#Powers.
Seemingly those of Kl'rt (Earth-616)#Abilities.
Skrull Military Uniform
- Super-Skrull was put into the game to represent the Fantastic Four in a single character instead of having to take up four character spaces. Originally the Human Torch was set to be in the game but his character model caused memory space issues and Super-Skrull was suggested by Marvel as a replacement.
- Super-Skrull's win pose shows him stomping on the camera, causing the screen to crack. He is breaking the Fourth Wall in a literal sense.
- Some of his alternate costumes are based on outfits worn by other Skrulls, such as Rl'nnd.
- Super-Skrull is paired with Trish, most likely because Super-Skrull's powers are imitations of the Fantastic Four, whereas Trish was created in imitation of Dante's mother. Not only that, both characters also borrow powers from the protagonists of their series (Super-Skrull's aforementioned powers, and Trish wield the Sword of Sparda, Dante's father).
- Appearances of Kl'rt (Earth-30847)
- Minor Appearances of Kl'rt (Earth-30847)
- Media Kl'rt (Earth-30847) was Mentioned in
- Images featuring Kl'rt (Earth-30847)
- Quotations by or about Kl'rt (Earth-30847)
- Character Gallery: Kl'rt (Earth-30847)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|