The past history of Kl'rt of Earth-772 mirrors that of his Earth-616 counterpart up until his first encounter with the Fantastic Four. Much like in the Earth-616 reality, the Super-Skrull's powers were based on the original Fantastic Four members Mr. Fantastic, Invisible Girl, Human Torch, and Thing. Unfortunately, in this reality the Invisible Girl would leave the FF to pursue a relationship with the Sub-Mariner, and the FF would include Spider-Man among their ranks.
Unprepared for these changes, the Super-Skrull was easily defeated by the FF thanks to the bravado and solo plays by Spider-Man. While the FF would succeed in defeating the Super-Skrull the combination of Spider-Man's grandstanding and Mr. Fantastic's brooding over the loss of Sue would cause the group to break up for a time. The fate of the Super-Skrull following his capture remains unrevealed.
Seemingly those of Kl'rt (Earth-616)#Powers.
- Appearances of Kl'rt (Earth-772)
- Minor Appearances of Kl'rt (Earth-772)
- Media Kl'rt (Earth-772) was Mentioned in
- Images featuring Kl'rt (Earth-772)
- Quotations by or about Kl'rt (Earth-772)
- Character Gallery: Kl'rt (Earth-772)
- Characters killed by Super-Skrull
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|