Appearing in "Skin & Bone"
- Ali (Only appearance)
- Omni Corporation
- Sir Gawain (Dream)
- Batu (Only appearance)
- Jan Van Ocken (Only appearance; dies)
- Rhett (Only appearance)
- The Beast (Main story only as a shadow and dream)
- Mister Conrad (Mentioned) (Deceased)
- Humphrey Bogart (Mentioned)
- Mister Hardacre (Mentioned) (Deceased) (Unnamed)
- Weird Happenings Organization (W.H.O.) (Mentioned)
- God (Yahweh) (Invoked)
- The Reaper (Dream)
- Valerie Thomas (Photo)
- Ruth Thomas (Photo)
- Barbara Taylor Bradford (Mentioned)
- Jesus Christ (Invoked)
Races and Species
- Hell (Invoked)
Synopsis for "Skin & Bone"
- Synopsis not yet written.
- One of the epigraphs is from Sacred Elephant by Heathcote Williams.
- Sir Gawain appears again in Dai Thomas's dream. The book Sir Gawain and the Green Knight can be seen opened when Thomas wakes up and is referenced as the source of the nightmares.
- In the dream, one of Sir Gawain's foes is the Reaper from the previous issue.
- This story again features several separate internal monologs, which are color coded the same way:
- lightblue background: epigraphs and largely the same excerpt from Sir Gawain and the Green Knight in Brian Stone's translation (Fit II, Stanza 31, with some omissions);
- pink background: Sir Gawain's internal monolog;
- light-yellow background: Dai Thomas's internal monolog.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Knights of Pendragon Vol 1 2 on the forums
- 3 Images from Knights of Pendragon Vol 1 2
|Like this? Let us know!|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.