The Kochman Building was a skyscraper in Gotham City built by Tony Bressi's construction company. After Jigsaw overtook Bressi's criminal operations, he used the Kochman building as his base. Batman briefly broke into the building to interrogate Russo's associate, Cass Rimer. Later than night, the Punisher broke into the building and killed Russo's security. Russo and Castle fought and Castle ended up throwing Jigsaw off the roof. Luckily, Batman arrived and tied him up within the building. Batman then fought Punisher on the roof while The Joker freed Jigsaw. Punisher would defeat Batman and escape, leaving him to scream in agony on the rooftop.
- 1 Appearances of Kochman Building
- Minor Appearances of Kochman Building
- Media Kochman Building was Mentioned in
- 1 Images featuring Kochman Building
- Location Gallery: Kochman Building