Some time later, Korg came into contact with Thor, who had found himself stranded and enslaved on Sakaar after losing his hammer during a battle with Hela. Korg briefly asked if Thor would be interested in joining a second revolution that he had been planning, before the topic switched gears to the Grandmaster's champion, whom Thor was preparing to fight. Korg attempted to discourage him from facing the champion, stating all who fought him died.
During Thor's fight with the champion, revealed to be the Hulk, Korg was present on the sidelines to cheer Thor on.
Much later, when Thor had begun his plan to escape from Sakaar, Korg and the other slaves were freed from the Grandmaster's control and given weapons by Valkyrie. Korg lead the slaves in a new revolution, eventually coming across Loki who lead them to Asgard to aid Thor in his battle against Hela.
After Hela's defeat, Korg and the other slaves joined the Asgardians as they set off to find a new home. 
- Director Taika Waititi provides the voice and motion capture for Korg in Thor: Ragnarok and Avengers: Endgame.
- Aside from directing Thor: Ragnarok and starring as Korg, Waititi also provides the motion capture for Surtur.
- Waititi previously appeared as the supporting character Tom Kalmaku in the DC Comics film Green Lantern.
- 2 Appearances of Korg (Earth-199999)
- Minor Appearances of Korg (Earth-199999)
- Media Korg (Earth-199999) was Mentioned in
- 4 Images featuring Korg (Earth-199999)
- 2 Quotations by or about Korg (Earth-199999)
- Character Gallery: Korg (Earth-199999)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|