- 1 History
- 2 Alternate Reality Versions
- 3 Powers and Abilities
- 4 Miscellaneous
- 5 See Also
- 6 Links and References
Some 80,000 years ago, in Kree year 1220, Kree scientist Bronnek developed the prototype Sentry and the Supreme Council of the Kree Empire began to mass-build Sentries for military purposes. Hundreds of thousands of Sentries were built, although only a few thousands are currently active.
Ultimate Universe (Earth-1610)
The Killforms seems to be this universes Sentries.
Earth X (Earth-9997)
On Earth-TRN561, Sentries appear as allies to the enemy characters Galen-Kor and Shatterax during the story mode. In the Versus mode, if the player chooses a Kree character, she can select Sentry as an ally. When summoned, the Sentry overflies the arena, bombing it in the process; if someone tries to intercept the Sentry, that person is knocked down.
Powers and Abilities
- Auto-repair: A Sentry can repair itself unless it is destroyed.
- Communications: A Sentry can transmit and receive data from the Kree at lightspeed. As the Kree live in another galaxy, most of the communications are not urgent.
- Robot: Due to its nature, the sentry is protected by the sheer strength of its hull. It cannot be affected by emotional or mental attacks, nor by illusions. However, he is susceptible to attacks affecting machinery.
Sentries are capable of increasing their strength to fight their opponents. They are equipped with instrument panels that give them the capacity to use many Kree weapons, such as a blast ray.
- 13 representatives of Kree Sentries
- 57 appearances of Kree Sentries
- 14 minor appearances of Kree Sentries
- 10 mentions of Kree Sentries
- 14 images of Kree Sentries
- Gallery of Kree Sentries