Some 80,000 years ago, in Kree year 1220, Kree scientist Bronnek developed the prototype Sentry and the Supreme Council of the Kree Empire began to mass-build Sentries for military purposes. Hundreds of thousands of Sentries were built, although only a few thousands are currently active.
The Killforms seems to be this universes Sentries.
Powers and Abilities
- Auto-repair: A Sentry can repair itself unless it is destroyed.
- Communications: A Sentry can transmit and receive data from the Kree at lightspeed. As the Kree live in another galaxy, most of the communications are not urgent.
- Robot: Due to its nature, the sentry is protected by the sheer strength of its hull. It cannot be affected by emotional or mental attacks, nor by illusions. However, he is susceptible to attacks affecting machinery.
Sentries are capable of increasing their strength to fight their opponents. They are equipped with instrument panels that give them the capacity to use many Kree weapons, such as a blast ray.
- Discuss Kree Sentries on the forums
- 13 representatives of Kree Sentries
- Appearances of Kree Sentries
- Minor Appearances of Kree Sentries
- Media Kree Sentries was Mentioned in
- Race Gallery: Kree Sentries
- Images of Kree Sentries