Burnout was a member of the survivalist group Humanity's Last Stand. She volunteered for the Mutant Liberation Front program, where human Last Standers were augmented with tech or drugs to gain super-powers. Their MLF would then commit terrorist acts in the name of mutant supremacy, stirring up public outcry against mutants. Burnout and the MLF targeted Reverend William Conover, a pro-mutant advocate, to achieve maximum effect.
When the MLF kidnapped FBI agent Carl Denti, he escaped from Burnout's custody thanks to his X-Cutioner teleportation tech. When Burnout reported her failure, Simon Trask allowed her to die instead of re-upping her drug dosage.
Manic speed: Burnout used chemical enhancements to achieve superhuman speed, reflexes and high-speed perceptions. Burnout deliberately misled the public to believe her speed was a mutant ability.
- 3 Appearances of Kristine Calverly (Earth-616)
- Minor Appearances of Kristine Calverly (Earth-616)
- Media Kristine Calverly (Earth-616) was Mentioned in
- 1 Images featuring Kristine Calverly (Earth-616)
- Quotations by or about Kristine Calverly (Earth-616)
- Character Gallery: Kristine Calverly (Earth-616)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|