Kron Stone is the older half-brother of Miguel O'Hara (they share the same father, Tyler Stone). Kron has always been a bully and takes enjoyment in other people's pain. The relationship between the two is so conflicted that Miguel tried to kill his brother.
In his introduction, Stone gave the orders to have Jake Gallows' family killed. Gallows found Stone and fatally wounded him with a knife and dumped his body into the sewer. Following the altercation Kron lay dying in the sewer, his body brushed up against a black ball. The ball then bonded with him and formed a new Venom. The symbiote was described as having mutated over the years, and displayed new abilities in this timeline, including acidic blood and saliva. With this new power, Stone sought to emotionally torture Miguel -- whom Kron never discovered was his half-brother -- by hurting those close to him, going so far as to kill Miguel's former love Dana. The future Spider-Man and Venom fought, and Spider-Man was the victor. After the fight he had the town turn on sonics through all of the speakers, thus neutralizing Venom. They then brought him back to the lab for study. It was revealed that the symbiote bonded with Kron on a molecular level, giving Kron an amorphous physiology that allowed his body to take on the properties of the symbiote itself.
Powers and Abilities
Kron has all the powers of Spider-Man, such as super strength and agility but far more enhanced. He even healed from fatal wounds. He can also shoot strands of alien substance in the form of "webbing" and can turn his molecules into a watery substance as his skin is malleable in nature and can shape-shift.
It is assumed, the same as a symbiote.
- Kron's unique power set, such as acidic blood and saliva, is a reference to the Xenomorphs. Incidentally, one of John Romita's unused concepts for Venom 2099 resembled a Xenomorph, possessing a tail and spikes protruding from its shoulders and back.
- 19 appearance(s) of Kron Stone (Earth-928)
- 1 minor appearance(s) of Kron Stone (Earth-928)
- 7 mentions of Kron Stone (Earth-928)
- 13 image(s) of Kron Stone (Earth-928)
- 1 quotation(s) by or about Kron Stone (Earth-928)