Appearing in ""King Kull Must Die!""
- King Kull (Also appears in recap)
- Count Ducalon (Death)
- Baron Kaanuub of Blaal
- 🢐 Ridondo 🢒 (Apparent death)
- Commander Enaros (Death)
- "Ardyon the First" / Thulsa Doom
- Black Legionnaires loyal to Enaros
- Valka (Invoked)
- Count Val Dor (Mentioned)
- Sea-Mountain Tribe (Only in flashback)
- Sareeta (Only in recap)
- Lemurian pirates (Only in recap)
- Black Legion (Only in recap)
- King Borna (Only in recap) (Corpse, skeleton or other remains)
- Narda (First appearance)
Races and Species:
- Atlantis (Only in flashback)
- Tiger Valley (Only in flashback)
- Crown of Valusia
Events and Eras:
Synopsis for ""King Kull Must Die!""
- Synopsis not yet written
- "King Kull Must Die!" is freely adapted from the short story By This Axe I Rule by Robert E. Howard.
- Letter page titled The Thurian Chronicles.