The Kunlun Mountains constitute one of the longest mountain chains in Asia. The mountains run from the Pamir Mountains of Tajikistan through Tibet, Xinjiang Uyghur and into the Qinghai province of China. They stretch along the southern edge of what is now called the Tarim Basin, the infamous Taklimakan Desert, and the Gobi Desert. It is home to an interdimensional portal that links Earth to a pocket dimension that is home to the city of K'un-Lun.
- 17 appearance(s) of Kunlun Mountains
- 6 minor appearance(s) of Kunlun Mountains
- 3 mentions of Kunlun Mountains
- 1 image(s) of Kunlun Mountains
- 2 article(s) related to Kunlun Mountains