Kuroda was the leader of Zodiac in attempts to take over Japan and make it a superpower once more. He wanted to make sure that no one would ever stand in his way of conquest, not even foreigners like Iron Man.
Kuroda attempted to kill Iron Man with his Rasetsu armor due to its enormous size and power in an intention to prove his power to Japan and the world by destroying the armored Avenger but was eventually obliterated by Stark's massive uni-beam blast.
Kuroda has no powers of his own. Instead, he relied on his Rasetsu armor.
Strength enhanced by armor
The Rasetsu, while exceptionally powerful, required a steady supply of power siphoned from the Arc Station at Lab 23 in order to function at full capacity.
Rasetsu Armour: A massive suit of armour similar to Iron Monger in stature and equipped with a myriad of weapons. Designed by Dr. Tanaka by combining the designs of the Iron Man armour with Captain Sakurai's Ramon Zero armour to create a machine with the sole purpose of destroying Iron Man.
Two large repulsor gauntlets, energy blades, and uni-beam.
- Given his advanced age and constant references to it, it is likely Kuroda lived through, or was directly related to someone who lived through one of the Atomic Bombs dropped on Japan during the Second World War.
- He is the only character who used the advanced technology named after Hindu mythology, Rakshasa or in Japan known as "Rasetsu".
- 8 Appearances of Kuroda (Earth-101001)
- Minor Appearances of Kuroda (Earth-101001)
- Media Kuroda (Earth-101001) was Mentioned in
- 2 Images featuring Kuroda (Earth-101001)
- Quotations by or about Kuroda (Earth-101001)
- Character Gallery: Kuroda (Earth-101001)
- Kuroda (Earth-101001) at Wikipedia.org
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|