He set up as an arms dealer in the island, a business which brought him wealth. Dagmar acquired his first Deathlok by bribing a Roxxon employee, and years later made himself an army of them, from both this universe and other alternate timelines, as well as the original Deathlok Luther Manning, whom he kept under control, like the rest, but allowed him some free will so Manning could see himself being controlled by Dagmar. Dagmar also possessed other A.I. like Sentinels and Kree Sentinels in his storage hub.
Herr Dagmar captured Toro, the Human Torch's former sidekick, to attract the attention of the synthetic hero and capture him. The Human Torch arrived to Dagmar's base in the Black Forest along with the Invaders, who soon found themselves attacked by Dagmar's Deathlok army, in order to give Dagmar's experts enough time to synch his machines with the Human Torch's cerebral cortex in order to subdue him.
- 1 Appearances of Kurt Dagmar (Earth-616)
- 1 Minor Appearances of Kurt Dagmar (Earth-616)
- Media Kurt Dagmar (Earth-616) was Mentioned in
- 2 Images featuring Kurt Dagmar (Earth-616)
- Quotations by or about Kurt Dagmar (Earth-616)
- Character Gallery: Kurt Dagmar (Earth-616)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|