The Atlantean scientist known as Kyral who lived hundreds of years ago, developed a cloning process which could be used to grow and develop food. The process was eventually stolen and then used to create a slave race for the Atlantean people. This last for many years until a rebel slave known as Delta Nine led a rebellion to gain freedom and equal rites for his people. It was at this time the current king of Atlantis Thallo, ordered the death of all the slaves, and outlawed cloning.
- Atlantian Abilities: Kyral possesses the conventional attributes of Homo mermanus: gills that extract oxygen from water, superhuman physiology to withstand extreme pressures and temperatures, and acute vision. He can swim at approximately 30 miles per hour. He can remain out of water for approximately nine minutes before beginning to suffocate. However, he can operate on the surface by wearing a water-filled helmet or using a chemical that enables him to draw oxygen from the air.
Kyral was a skilled geneticist, able to perform such feats as cloning life.
- Appearances of Kyral (Earth-616)
- Minor Appearances of Kyral (Earth-616)
- Media Kyral (Earth-616) was Mentioned in
- Images featuring Kyral (Earth-616)
- Quotations by or about Kyral (Earth-616)
- Character Gallery: Kyral (Earth-616)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|