LZ 129 Hindenburg was a large German commercial passenger-carrying rigid airship, the lead ship of the Hindenburg class. It crashed in 1937.
The Hindenburg was an airship built by Luftschiffbau Zeppelin
On May 6, 1937 while attempting to land at Lakehurst Naval Air Station in Manchester Township, New Jersey at the end of the first North American transatlantic journey of its second season of service with the loss of 36 lives.
- LZ 129 Hindenburg's Appearances
- LZ 129 Hindenburg's Minor Appearances
- Media LZ 129 Hindenburg Mentions
- Vehicle Gallery: LZ 129 Hindenburg
- Images that include LZ 129 Hindenburg