LaGuardia is the smallest of the New York area's three primary commercial airports, the other two of which are John F. Kennedy International Airport in southern Queens and Newark Liberty International Airport in Newark, New Jersey.
Iron Man battled here the Angel, when he became evil due to atomic radiation exposure.
Some time later, the golden avenger also battled here Hawkeye, until he accidentally hit the Black Widow, and they both fled by boat.
- The first modern appearance of this airport, as "Idlewild" appears to have occurred in January, 1964 in two published comics that month: Tales of Suspense #49 and Strange Tales #116.
- Named after NY mayor Fiorello La Guardia.
- 55 Appearances of LaGuardia Airport
- Minor Appearances of LaGuardia Airport
- 12 Media LaGuardia Airport was Mentioned in
- 1 Images featuring LaGuardia Airport
- Location Gallery: LaGuardia Airport