LaGuardia is the smallest of the New York area's three primary commercial airports, the other two of which are John F. Kennedy International Airport in southern Queens and Newark Liberty International Airport in Newark, New Jersey.
Iron Man battled the Angel at the airport, when he became temporarily evil due to atomic radiation exposure. Sometime later, the Golden Avenger returned to the airfield and engaged in combat with Hawkeye. Hawkeye fled the scene with Black Widow when an explosive arrow of his backfires and accidentally hits Black Widow. He carried her unconscious body to a nearby boat and drove them away. Iron Man was unable to follow them due to incredibly thick fog.
- The first modern appearance of this airport, as "Idlewild" appears to have occurred in January, 1964 in two published comics that month: Tales of Suspense #49 and Strange Tales #116.
- Named after NY mayor Fiorello La Guardia.
- 54 Appearances of LaGuardia Airport
- 1 Minor Appearances of LaGuardia Airport
- 13 Media LaGuardia Airport was Mentioned in
- 1 Images featuring LaGuardia Airport
- Location Gallery: LaGuardia Airport