Key was a member of Randall Shire's small traveling carnival in Australia before Shire was possessed by the alien Undying known as Semijan and enslaved Key and his brother Mick Patterson, aka Wall with his mutant vocal power. Key was forced to serve Shire, but still managed to alert Clarity, an enigmatic source of the mutant hero Cable's journalist friend Irene Merryweather, of Semijan's plans for Shire.
After Cable stopped an assassination attempt on Shire by another Undying known as Aentaros and discredited Shire in the eyes of those he'd enslaved, thus freeing them from his control, Key and his brother aided Cable in breaking into the Undying's stronghold. It was Key who reprogrammed the Undying's artificial intelligence program causing them to be unable to possess anything except cockroaches for the rest of eternity.
Key was depowered after M-Day, and became part of the Collective's energies. His powerset remained one of the many energy signatures stored in Michael Pointer after his separation from the Collective's energies.
None at present, he was depowered after the events of M-Day.
- 7 Appearances of Lachlan Patterson (Earth-616)
- 1 Minor Appearances of Lachlan Patterson (Earth-616)
- Media Lachlan Patterson (Earth-616) was Mentioned in
- 2 Images featuring Lachlan Patterson (Earth-616)
- Quotations by or about Lachlan Patterson (Earth-616)
- Character Gallery: Lachlan Patterson (Earth-616)
- Lachlan Patterson (Earth-616) at Wikipedia.org
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|