According to ancient legends, when dragon-like Tiamat (also known as Leviathan), the primeval embodiment of the sea, mated with Apsû, the embodiment of fresh water below the earth's surface, they gave birth to the first two Annunaki: Lahmu and Lahamu. Tiamat and Apsû also sired Kingu.
In 1000 AD, the Third Host of the Celestials occurred, during which the aliens informed they would return 1,000 years later to judge Earth's right to continue existing. While the pantheons prepared for war, Gaea planned a peaceful solution to the problem with many goddesses, among them Lahamu.
For the next thousand years, they searched for humans representing mankind's highest ideals, to be offered to the Celestials as an offering. The goddesses placed the candidates in suspended animation, with their superhuman potential, the legacy of the First Host, awakened.
- Appearances of Lahamu (Earth-616)
- Minor Appearances of Lahamu (Earth-616)
- Media Lahamu (Earth-616) was Mentioned in
- Images featuring Lahamu (Earth-616)
- Quotations by or about Lahamu (Earth-616)
- Character Gallery: Lahamu (Earth-616)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|