An interdimensional holding company/law firm, LL&L had considerable history with the man called Logan. They often maintained his assets and property for him when his hectic lifestyle prevented him from maintaining a permanent residence or storage of his own. It is also an intergalactic holding company.
One of their projects dealt with a messiah named Mithras who was prophesied to bring about an intergalactic golden age. Zoe Culloden believed Deadpool to be Mithras. Later Overboss Dixon tried to arrange events so that Captain America would become the messiah LL&L's precognitives foresaw.
- Named after the owners of the Forbidden Planet store.
Similar to the antagonists of Buffy spin-off Angel, Wolfram & Hart: Both are interdimensional law firms manipulating a mass-murderer on the cusp of redemption for his role in the upcoming apocalypse.
- Landau, Luckman & Lake (Earth-616) Members
- Appearances of Landau, Luckman & Lake (Earth-616)
- Minor Appearances of Landau, Luckman & Lake (Earth-616)
- Media Landau, Luckman & Lake (Earth-616) was Mentioned in
- Images that include Landau, Luckman & Lake (Earth-616)
- Team Gallery: Landau, Luckman & Lake (Earth-616)
Links and References