- Are you there, God? Come on out! I got a bone to pick with you! A bone -- hah! That's a good one! I got a million bones to pick with you, pal! All the bones in the world! This is all your fault! That's right! You coulda stopped it -- why didn't you? Eh? You're so all-damn powerful, why didn't you do something? Have you seen what it's like out there? Have you? Well, I'll tell you, pal! If there is a God then you gotta be one twisted, evil son of a bitch! Damn you! Come on! I'm not afraid of you! Strike me down! Gimme the big zap! What are you waiting for? Had enough death? Sickened even yourself? Don't worry! You'll be doing me a favor! I don't any part of this. I don't want to be the last American...
- -- Ulysses S. Pilgrim
Appearing in "Apocalypse: The Musical"
- Ulysses S. Pilgrim (Main story and flashback)
- Station Freest Deep Reserve Unit (Voice Only)
- unnamed president (Only in flashback)
Synopsis for "Apocalypse: The Musical"
Witness the last days of President Sonny Bono and the creation of the Last American Project. Then General Ulysses Pilgrim locates another survivor of the war. Will it be friend or foe?
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Last American Vol 1 2 on the forums
- 1 Images from Last American Vol 1 2
|Like this? Let us know!|