The army is mostly formed by robots, but Doom's personal Guard is formed by 50 humans as a propaganda tool to show that Doom values humans too. The human soldiers are brave when defending Latveria, although cowardly when fighting super-humans, unless Doom himself is in the battlefield. Doom has selected some of these troopers for personal projects such as the Doom Squad.
When Doom abdicated the throne of Latveria, he left in charge General Karadick, whom he regarded as the top military mind in the country. Even though Karadick promised to transition the country into a democracy, it soon fell into a military regime.
Various including: Communicator, uniform, etc
Force rifle, Energy Halberd.
- 1 members of Latverian Army (Earth-616)
- 24 appearance(s) of Latverian Army (Earth-616)
- 2 minor appearance(s) of Latverian Army (Earth-616)
- 1 mention(s) of Latverian Army (Earth-616)
- 8 image(s) of Latverian Army (Earth-616)