Lauren Wolfe is one of the superpowered member of the Secret Warriors team formed by Nick Fury. She is a Polymorph or shapeshifter, who was imprisoned at Project P.E.G.A.S.U.S. until being freed by Nick Fury, and given a reduced sentence if she joined the team. She is listed as an untapped superhuman which he could use in her secret war against Hydra and Leviathan. She was assigned to Team Black, where all of the more problematic Caterpillars were sent, which was led by Alexander Pierce.
Last Ride of the Howling Commandos
Team Black was deployed to take part in a joint attack on Hydra's Hell's Heaven base in China along with the Howling Commandos PMC. The mission was succesful with Team Black taking point on the infiltration of the base, allowing for a bomb to be detonated destroying the base. With their mission complete, Team Black made their own separate exit, not realizing that the Commandos would suffer a devastating battle against Hydra forces after they left.
Wheels Within Wheels
Having won his secret war against Hydra and Leviathan, Nick Fury pulled together all of the surviving members of the Secret Warriors and Howling Commandos together into a new organization sponsored by the United Nations. Team Black, now served in this organization under the overall command of Quake.
Powers and Abilities
- Polymorph: As a polymorph, Lauren Wolfe is capable of shape shifting. She utilizes this ability in combat by forming her hands into maces or other simple weaponry.
- Lauren Wolfe received the same training in espionage and combat as other members of the Secret Warriors.
- 3 appearance(s) of Lauren Wolfe (Earth-616)
- 2 mention(s) of Lauren Wolfe (Earth-616)
- 3 image(s) of Lauren Wolfe (Earth-616)