During the newly founded Kree/Skrull Alliance, she stood accused of murdering innocents and destroying K'in-Al, a city on the planet of Mar-Da'en which was built to harbor both Kree and Skrull for their new age. As she was defending herself from her compatriots, she was greeted by her sister, Captain Marvel, now an Accuser, who was to sentence and deal out judgment and surrendered. She introduced herself to her half-sister as to who she was, and explained that she wasn't the one who committed these crimes. Believing her, Captain Marvel took her aboard her ship, making an escape from her comrades.
- Superhuman Strength: A Kree warrior has twice the strength of a human of a similar age, height, and build.
- Superhuman Durability: The Kree are very durable, while not bulletproof they are still fully capable of effortlessly shrugging off hits from beings as powerful as Captain America and are presumed to be capable of surviving much stronger hits.
- Superhuman Endurance: A Kree warrior has twice the endurance of a human with similar training.
- Superhuman Stamina: A Kree warrior has twice the stamina of a human with similar training.
- 2 Appearances of Lauri-Ell (Earth-616)
- Minor Appearances of Lauri-Ell (Earth-616)
- Media Lauri-Ell (Earth-616) was Mentioned in
- 3 Images featuring Lauri-Ell (Earth-616)
- 1 Quotations by or about Lauri-Ell (Earth-616)
- Character Gallery: Lauri-Ell (Earth-616)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|