Le Loup was a French criminal mastermind whom Solomon Kane spent several years tracking down to avenge the murder of a dying girl he found, and her whole village. After all members of his gang were slain by the puritan, Le Loup managed to escape to Africa, where he became the blood brother of chieftain Songa. Kane eventually tracked him down to Africa, where, with the help of ju-ju man N'longa, he managed to serve justice and kill Le Loup in a duel.
- ""Loup" means "wolf" in the French language and derives from the Latin term "Lupus". "Le Loup" literally translates to "The Wolf".
- 3 Appearances of Le Loup (Earth-616)
- 1 Minor Appearances of Le Loup (Earth-616)
- Media Le Loup (Earth-616) was Mentioned in
- 1 Images featuring Le Loup (Earth-616)
- Quotations by or about Le Loup (Earth-616)
- Character Gallery: Le Loup (Earth-616)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|