Lee Elias moved to the United States as a boy. Elias studied art at the Cooper Union and the Art Students League.
Lee worked at Timely Comics during the Golden-Age of comics as a penciler, inker and a cover artist. However, the work he is most noted for was created for the Harvey Comics' Black Cat title.
- Comics where "Lee Elias" created the cover
- Comics that "Lee Elias" penciled
- Comics that "Lee Elias" inked
- Subjects created by "Lee Elias"
Images Attributed to Lee Elias
- Penciler images created under the name: "Lee Elias"
- Inker images created under the name: "Lee Elias"
- No special notes
- No trivia
- No website
Links and References