Appearing in "Trauma: Part One"
- Joe Fury (First appearance; behind the scenes)
- Tami (First appearance)
- Numerous unidentified Legion personalities
- Dr. Hannah Jones (First appearance)
- Lord Trauma (First appearance)
- Amos' wife (Only appearance)
- Amos (Only appearance)
- Dr. O'Brien (Only appearance)
- Nurse Watkins (Only appearance)
- The Devil (Mentioned)
- God (Invoked)
- Cliff King (First appearance)
- Cliff's father (Mentioned)
- Cliff's mother (Mentioned)
- Mike Flanagan (First appearance)
- Larry (First appearance)
- Ebony (Topical reference)
- Hank Conti (First appearance) (Appears on a computer screen, TV, or hologram only)
- Sigmund Freud (Statue) (Destruction)
- Ashanti (Statue)
- Stephen King (Named only)
- Richard Matheson (Mentioned) (Topical reference)
- George Washington (Quarter)
- The New Yorker (Mentioned) (Topical reference)
Races and Species:
- United States of America
- Paris, France (Mentioned)
- East London, England, United Kingdom (Referenced)
- Hell (Invoked)
Synopsis for "Trauma: Part One"
- Synopsis not yet written.
Trauma Part 1
A mind-bending X-Men tale from the brains of Peter Milligan (X-Statix, Shade the Changing Man) and Wilfredo Torres (Moon Knight, Black Panther)! David Haller, the son of Professor Charles Xavier, has always had trouble containing the multiple personalities in his mind. And with each personality, comes a wild and dangerous mutant power. But now, a terrifying new personality is threatening to absorb these powers and take over David’s mind and body. In a desperate attempt to save himself, David seeks out the help of renowned young psychotherapist Hannah Jones to delve into his fractured mind and fight back this dark personality. But unknown to Legion… Dr Jones brings her own demons with her...
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Legion Vol 1 1 on the forums
- 5 Images from Legion Vol 1 1
- ↑ First and only known appearance to date besides flashbacks
|Like this? Let us know!|