Leila is a member of the Botor, or Tree People as they are known. She is the daughter of Mele, who married Shanna the She-Devil. This was a short marriage, as Mele died, but Shanna kept up the relationship with her step-daughter.
Powers and Abilities
- Superhuman Strength: The Tree People have a degree of superhuman strength.
- Superhuman Speed: The Tree People can run and move at speeds that are slightly beyond the natural physical limits of the finest human athlete.
- Superhuman Stamina: The Tree People have highly advanced musculature produces less fatigue toxins during physical activity than that of an ordinary human.
- Superhuman Durability: The Tree People bodily tissues are harder and more resistant to certain types of injuries than the bodies of normal humans. His physiology can withstand great impact forces as they can fall out of trees and great height with only minor injuries.
- Superhuman Agility: The Tree People agility, balance, and bodily coordination are enhanced to levels that are beyond the natural physical limits of the finest human athlete. The Tree People’s simian form, gives them the agility of a monkey combined with the acrobatic prowess of an Olympic level gymnast. The Tree People can walk on his hands for many hours, or perform a complicated sequence of gymnastic stunts such as flips, rolls, and springs. The Tree People could easily match or top any Olympic record in gymnastics.
- Superhuman Dexterity: The Tree People can perform many tasks with their feet as easily as a human could do with his hands. Their manual and pedal dexterity are so great that they can write using both hands at once or tie knots in rope with his toes.
- Tail: The Tree People possess a tail like a monkey. They use this extra limb to hang from trees, grab fruit and other such tasks.
Skilled hunter gatherer
Leila uses primitive weapons such as knives, spears, and bows and arrows.