The snow-leopard was a kind of leopards presumably living in the icy countries.
Lady Shadra was a black panther that was evolved by the High Evolutionary as one of his New Men, animals given humanoid form and intelligence. She was a member of her master's high guard, the Knights of Wundagore.
- The black panthers are melanistic variants of the Panthera genus, particularly of the leopard (P. pardus) in Asia and Africa, and the jaguar (P. onca) in the Americas.
- 64 appearance(s) of Leopards
- 21 minor appearance(s) of Leopards
- 41 mention(s) of Leopards
- 1 mention(s) in handbook(s) of Leopards
- 15 representative(s) of Leopards