The Light of Galador was the weapon of one of the progenitors of the Galadorian Spaceknights called Morn, whose remains Cable pulled from the body of an Arakkoan monster. Cable claimed the sword, making him a target for the remaining Spaceknights, who came to Earth to reclaim it. Cable managed to trick the Spaceknights into a trap, killing them, and allowing him to keep the sword for himself.
After receiving a clue from Saturnyne and recruiting his parents to help, Cable travelled to the Peak and used the Light of Galador to power the space station. When Saturnyne arranged a tournament between Arakko and Krakoa, with the fate of the Earth in the balance, Cable was chosen as one of Krakoa's champions.
Cable wielded the sword in a duel against the Arakki champion Bei the Bloodmoon and was soundly defeated. When the final duel of the tournament erupted into a full-scale demonic invasion, Saturnyne reminded Cable that his sword was the key to the S.W.O.R.D. space station. He teleported onto the station, and used the sword to unleash the alien Vescora, who helped turn the tide of the battle.
During a conflict with Stryfe, Cable restored his older counterpart to life, and gave him the Light of Galador. The older Cable used the sword to aid an elderly Spaceknight in sowing the seeds of a new Galador on a barren world. When the younger Cable returned to the future, the older Cable kept the sword.
- Data Storage: The Light of Galador holds zettabytes (and possibly yottabytes) of untapped information.
- The Light of Galador is primarily made of Plandanium, but also has compounds similar to other found in group 6 of the periodic table such as chromium, molybdenum, tungsten, and seaborgium.
- 18 appearance(s) of Light of Galador
- 1 minor appearance(s) of Light of Galador
- 1 mention(s) of Light of Galador
- 47 image(s) of Light of Galador