The reality of Earth-9418 had a similar history to Earth-616. However, after the implementation of Canada's Super-Powers Registration Act on Earth-9418, Alpha Flight found themselves competing with the Hardliners to capture and contain unregistered super-powered individuals. It soon became apparent that politician Robert Hagon was a puppet for Joshua Lord who was capturing the super-powered people for experimentation. Lord then lead a slaughter of baseline Canadians and forced genetic engineering on the remaining populace. Lord's actions were hidden from the rest of the world by a protective web around Canada that prevented news from spreading to outside sources and also erased memories for those who passed through the psionic web (so that anyone who left the country would forget what happened).
After several years and many defeats (including the death of many members of Alpha Flight), the team of adventurers tried to escape and warn the rest of the world. During the escape attempt, Lil was apparently killed by an unseen agent of Lord.
Similar to those of Lillian Crawley (Earth-616).
- Appearances of Lillian Crawley (Earth-9418)
- 1 Minor Appearances of Lillian Crawley (Earth-9418)
- Media Lillian Crawley (Earth-9418) was Mentioned in
- 4 Images featuring Lillian Crawley (Earth-9418)
- Quotations by or about Lillian Crawley (Earth-9418)
- Character Gallery: Lillian Crawley (Earth-9418)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|