Origin and Morlocks
Litterbug comes from a military family where several generations had served in the armed forces.
Eventually, he found his way into a small group of Morlocks living under the streets of Chicago. Using his knowledge of Sentinel construction, Litterbug helped the Morlocks rig a Sentinel unit. They used it to infiltrate and destroy a local base. Subsequently, the group fled Chicago for parts unknown.
Lead by Toad, Litterbug, Dragoness, and Bliss tried to seize some of the Utopian water supply under the mistaken assumption that they were hoarding due to a shortage. They were all stopped by Iceman.
He was later seen on Utopia during the Second Coming, alongside Greycrow, Random, Toad, and Sack just as a Nimrod landed, ready to exterminate them. He survived and was an onlooker during the Evolutionaries' return.
Litterbug has a very tough chitinous exoskeleton; he also possesses superhuman strength and razor-sharp claws.
While he does have army training he does not have any notable fighting skills.
- Intelligibility: While inconsistently portrayed, Litterbug has constant trouble communicating due to his mutant form's physiology.
- Given his experience with Sentinel construction and his knowledge of their design, Litterbug was considered a significant threat by O*N*E, after he kept his powers after M-Day.
- 19 appearance(s) of Litterbug (Earth-616)
- 3 appearance(s) in handbook(s) of Litterbug (Earth-616)
- 15 image(s) of Litterbug (Earth-616)