A group of androids built by a black-ops project who went somewhat rogue based on programming by their creator David Jenkins which led them to hunt down and destroy other renegade, dangerous and morally repugnant black-ops projects.
Firearms, various pieces of technology salvaged from black-ops projects they've destroyed
- The Livewire's technology is largely descended from that of the Mannites and S.H.I.E.L.D. Life-Model Decoys, though modified with additional technology they've picked up on past missions.
- Cornfed told Stem Cell that his team doesn't like being called "robots", believing it to be a pejorative slur and referring to it as the "r-word". The word comes from a Czech word, robota, meaning "forced labor". Instead, they suggested "semi-autonomous, artificially intelligent, limited-nanofunction, humanform mecha constructs," as well as also often referring to one another and other such beings as "mecha".
- 7 members of Livewires (Earth-616)
- 10 appearance(s) of Livewires (Earth-616)
- 1 mention(s) of Livewires (Earth-616)
- 7 image(s) of Livewires (Earth-616)