A group of androids built by a black-ops project who went somewhat rogue based on programming by their creator David Jenkins which led them to hunt down and destroy other renegade, dangerous and morally repugnant black-ops projects.
Weapons: Firearms, various pieces of technology salvaged from black-ops projects they've destroyed
- The Livewire's technology is largely descended from that of the Mannites and SHIELD Life-Model Decoys, though modified with additional technology they've picked up on past missions.
- Cornfed told Stem Cell that his team doesn't like being called "robots", believing it to be a pejorative slur and referring to it as the 'r-word'. Instead, they suggested "semi-autonomous, artificially intelligent, limited-nanofunction, humanform mecha constructs." as well as also often referring to one another and other such beings as 'mecha'
- 7 Livewires (Earth-616) Members
- 8 Appearances of Livewires (Earth-616)
- Minor Appearances of Livewires (Earth-616)
- 1 Media Livewires (Earth-616) was Mentioned in
- 5 Images that include Livewires (Earth-616)
- Team Gallery: Livewires (Earth-616)