The Grim Reaper invoked Lloigoroth, asking the Nameless One to grant him the power he sought, and swearing on Yog-Sokot and Shuma-Gorath to repay him with decay, corruption and death. The Grim Reaper then went on a killing spree, crashing down a plane, and capturing a New York subway, then provoking the Avengers to attack him.
As the Avengers ultimately managed to reason him, the Grim Reaper abandoned his fight, and was immediately attacked by Lloigoroth who devoured him as a punishment.
- Lloigoroth, a Great Old One, is presumably a reference to Lloigor, a being created by August Derleth and Mark Schorer in their short story "The Lair of the Star Spawn" (1932), and later described as a race or type of creatures. Grant Morrison would name the Lloigor as the many-angled ones in his story story Zenith (1987).
- 3 Appearances of Lloigoroth (Earth-616)
- Minor Appearances of Lloigoroth (Earth-616)
- Media Lloigoroth (Earth-616) was Mentioned in
- 2 Images featuring Lloigoroth (Earth-616)
- Quotations by or about Lloigoroth (Earth-616)
- Character Gallery: Lloigoroth (Earth-616)
- Lloigoroth (Earth-616) at Wikipedia.org
- Page on Marvunapp/The Appendix
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|