Part of a centuries-long tradition whereby a group of Aztec trackers, known as the Locust Brotherhood, had passed down the symbolic Locust Armor to firstborn sons in order to protect nomads, vagabonds, and runaways.
When Fernanda Rodriguez's mother died before bearing a son, the Brotherhood was convinced to give the girl a chance to prove herself and Fernanda then studied hydraulics and exoskeletons to significantly upgrade the ancient armor, making it bulletproof and allowing for super strength, leaps, and kicks.
- 11 Appearances of Locust Armor
- Minor Appearances of Locust Armor
- Media Locust Armor was Mentioned in
- 10 Images featuring Locust Armor
- Item Gallery: Locust Armor