- Why do they look like me? Doesn't it create the possibility that I am one? That Doom may, at any moment, be a mere machine? That I am not myself? Of course it does. That is how I wish it. I once let Arcade strike a match on me, just to mantain that confusion. Think, boy. If I am ever defeated, or dishonored-- If I ever act in ways unworthy of myself... If I ever die... The word goes out: "It must have been a Doombot." And the reverse is true. My robots often fool my foes-- I may be a robot now, speaking these words. How would you know? How would I? What is Doom? The flesh and blood that I can swap in and out of at my convenience? The mind I have copied to a thousand machines? No. Doom cannot fit in such small containers. I am not my body. Not my mind. I am... I am the old trunk, filled with ancient mysteries. I am the explosion in the college laboratory. I am the mask that burns with the fires of vengeance. I am the legend that unites this nation. I am the story of Doom.
- -- Doctor Doom
Appearing in "Degree Absolute"
- Marko (construction worker)
- Jacek (construction worker) (Death)
- Sigurd (Mentioned)
- Arcade (Mentioned)
Synopsis for "Degree Absolute"
- Synopsis not yet written.
The March To AXIS Continues!
• Loki’s back from the Tenth Realm - and facing his greatest challenge yet! Can you say... DOCTOR DOOM?
• But with Valeria Richards in the mix - who’s the hero of the story? And who’s the villain?
• A new jumping-on point for the series fans literally can’t get enough of! Grab it while stocks last, true believer!
• And looming in the wings: AXIS!
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Loki: Agent of Asgard Vol 1 6 on the forums
- 2 Images from Loki: Agent of Asgard Vol 1 6
|Like this? Let us know!|