- You ask me why I did what I did? Ask, rather, why the serpent Nidhogg eats the roots of Yggdrasil -- Why, when the tree's death means, in turn, the dragon's ruin? Because, Thor, I keep telling you -- That is what it was born to do -- That is what I was born to do.
- -- Loki
Appearing in "It Should Have Been Mine..."
- Loki (Main story and flashback)
- Thor (Main story and flashback)
- Balder (Only in flashback)
- Sif (Only in flashback)
- Odin (Only in flashback)
- Freyr (Only in flashback)
- Freyja (Only in flashback)
- Heimdall (Only in flashback)
- Frigg (Only in flashback)
- Sons of Ivaldi (Only in flashback)
- Brokk (Only in flashback)
- Eitri (Only in flashback)
- Nine Worlds
- Mjolnir (Main story and flashback)
- Sif golden hair (Only in flashback)
- Gungnir (Only in flashback)
- Arm-ring (Only in flashback)
- Golden boar (Only in flashback)
- Skidbladnir (Only in flashback)
- Ragnarök (Mentioned)
Synopsis for "It Should Have Been Mine..."
Loki has gone into exile on Midgard after the death of Balder. He is eventually located by Thor, and they reminiss about Loki's mischief, resulting the the shorning of Sif's hair, the creation of great treasures, and the sewing of Loki's lips shut.
The true origin of Thor's archenemy and Marvel's most unpredictable villain! He is the lie-smith; he is the shape-changer; he is the fire that burns. The God of Mischief and Trickery, Loki. Meet the mirthful, beloved young man that made all the Asgardians laugh...until the first time he killed. Discover the gnarled roots of his twisted, unrelenting hatred of the Asgardians. And learn the chilling truth of why he'll never be stopped...
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Loki Vol 2 1 on the forums
- 5 Images from Loki Vol 2 1
- 1 Reprints of Loki Vol 2 1
Links and References
- Thor (Marvel Comics) at Wikipedia.org
- Thor at Marvel.com
- Thor site at Marvel.com
- The Immortal Thor of Asgard
- The Thor Message Board
- Thor at The Complete Marvel Reading Order
|Like this? Let us know!|