After having battled Iron Man, Sub-Mariner fled to the Long Island Sound because his strength was weakening, and so flew to the nearest source of water to replenish his strength.
Tony Stark also battled the Demolisher above the Long Island Sound, after it attacked the yacht where Tony Stark was partying with Laura and other friends.
Years later, as the Sinister Six (Earth-616) were fleeing from the Cordco rocket launch complex, vowing revenge, Doctor Octopus tossed his ray gun into Long Island Sound, forcing Spider-Man to retrieve it to restore Sandman, who was turned into glass.
- 24 appearance(s) of Long Island Sound
- 1 mention(s) of Long Island Sound
- 2 mention(s) in handbook(s) of Long Island Sound
- 1 image(s) of Long Island Sound
- 1 article(s) related to Long Island Sound