Born in Harlem, Lonnie Lincoln was a child when he exposed himself to Diox-3. The exposition to this toxin changed Lonnie's physiology, transforming his skin into a stone-like tissue, making him invulnerable. When grown up, he became the feared gang leader under the moniker Tombstone. He eventually met and fought Spider-Man many times over the years, with the Webhead becoming one of his biggest foes.
Tombstone and his his gang were contacted by the Inner Demons, to build a reinforced APC vehicle, that would eventually be used in the theft of the Devil's Breath. Mary Jane Watson infiltrated the location, finding GPS trackers in Tombstone's Office.
Later, Peter and Mary Jane discovered that the trackers were going to be used on illegal shipments of Diox-3 stolen from Alchemax, which Tombstone was about to commercialize to other gangs, thus making the goons who use it temporarily invincible. To counter this, Peter synthetized a counter-drug to the Diox-3, and used it to battle Tombstone, making him vulnerable again.
Tombstone is last seen being arrested by the police. Spidey points out he has no real idea how long the counter-drug will last, so Lonnie might want to consider enjoying being normal while he still can.
Powers and Abilities
- Diox-3 Counter-Drug: If Tombstone inhales the counter-drug, he becomes vulnerable again.
- Tombstone's Gang's motorcycles
- Voiced by Corey Jones.
- He is 39 years old during the events of the game.
- Tombstone states he respects Spider-Man as a foe.
- 1 appearance(s) of Lonnie Lincoln (Earth-1048)
- 1 minor appearance(s) of Lonnie Lincoln (Earth-1048)
- 2 image(s) of Lonnie Lincoln (Earth-1048)