In modern times, Lowtown was still the ultimate abyss of vice and degradation, where nothing was sacred, no act profane.
In a lot of ways, it's the same today as a thousand years ago, as far removed from modern civilization ans sensibilities as a body can get: there are no rules here, anything goes, provided you can pay the price.
A few days later, Chancellor Ranjamaryam was found dead in Madripoor's Lowtown.
Points of Interest
- 64 Appearances of Lowtown
- 1 Minor Appearances of Lowtown
- Media Lowtown was Mentioned in
- 3 Images featuring Lowtown
- Location Gallery: Lowtown
- 4 locations in Lowtown