Ludvig Prinn was an alchemist and a necromancer who studied the black arts, supposedly had invisible companions and demons as servants, and conducted evil researches and experiments. By the 16th century, he claimed to have lived for 500 years.
His researches and experiments eventually caused him to be dragged off by the witch-hunters. While awaiting the stake in a dungeon, he wrote the evil book De Vermis Mysteriis, full of evil knowledge, containing potent spells and enchantments, the "blasphemous lost lore of eons past, of the gods who walked the Earth", information on "Father Yig", "Dark Han" and "serpent-bearded Byatis", and a mean to summon "strange creatures and stranger gods", and " magical servants from the stars" such as the Shambler from the Stars.
Allegedly, he had lived for 500 years, presumably thanks to his alchemy and/or necromancy.
- 1 Appearances of Ludvig Prinn (Earth-616)
- Minor Appearances of Ludvig Prinn (Earth-616)
- Media Ludvig Prinn (Earth-616) was Mentioned in
- 1 Images featuring Ludvig Prinn (Earth-616)
- Quotations by or about Ludvig Prinn (Earth-616)
- Character Gallery: Ludvig Prinn (Earth-616)
- Ludwig Prinn at Wikipedia
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|