The clone of Luther Manning was one of several created by Hellinger, the scientist who had turned Manning into the cyborg Deathlok. It came into possession of the CIA who attempted to give Manning back his humanity. Unfortunately, while the Manning clone had all of the original's memories and personality traits, he proved to be merely a copy, the original Manning remaining alive and unchanged in his cyborg form.
When, shortly afterward, Deathlok was hurled back through time to Earth-616 in the present day, the Manning clone was tasked by the mysterious Godwulf to follow him and bring him back to his own world. Arriving in New York, Manning encountered Captain America, who helped him locate Deathlok at a Brand Corporation facility. Unfortunately, Deathlok had had his memories wiped by Brand, and promptly shot Manning, fatally wounding him. The dying clone touched Deathlok, and this somehow caused his memories to be returned to the cyborg. Captain America assisted Deathlok in returning to his own time.
Although Manning was a clone of the original, human Luther Manning, he appears to have had a computer intelligence implanted in his brain much as the original did after becoming Deathlok.
- 8 Appearances of Luther Manning (Clone) (Earth-7484)
- Minor Appearances of Luther Manning (Clone) (Earth-7484)
- Media Luther Manning (Clone) (Earth-7484) was Mentioned in
- 1 Images featuring Luther Manning (Clone) (Earth-7484)
- Quotations by or about Luther Manning (Clone) (Earth-7484)
- Character Gallery: Luther Manning (Clone) (Earth-7484)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|