Nigandan Prime Minister
An authoritarian leader, M'Butu was violent with his subjects and proceeded to barbaric actions, such as purges against doctors.
After the fall of the segregating Genosha, he welcomed the unethical geneticist Erich Paine, and let him free to perform his monstrous experiments in exchange of a massive bribe. Paine's facilities was among the grief advanced by Wakanda against M'Butu's rule.
Invasion of Wakanda
M'Butu was approached by Klaw, who proposed him to join their forces in order to annex Wakanda to Niganda, offering him vast funds he invest part of to built a giant statue of himself over the capitol. As his General wasn't receptive to his command, criticized his actions and disliked taking orders from Klaw's men, M'Butu beat up him.
During the attack, T'Challa contacted M'Butu, who revealed him that Klaw was behind the invasion. The Black Panther promised to take M'Butu's rule down, having hoped that the Nigandan people would do it before, and that he had now a reason to make Wakanda intervene.
- Appearances of M'Butu (Nigandan) (Earth-616)
- Minor Appearances of M'Butu (Nigandan) (Earth-616)
- Media M'Butu (Nigandan) (Earth-616) was Mentioned in
- Images featuring M'Butu (Nigandan) (Earth-616)
- Quotations by or about M'Butu (Nigandan) (Earth-616)
- Character Gallery: M'Butu (Nigandan) (Earth-616)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|