Appearing in 1st story
- M.O.D.O.K. (George Tarleton) (First appearance)
- Otto Octavius (First appearance)
- Baron Mordo (Karl Mordo) (First appearance)
- Clea (First appearance)
- Gambit (Remy LeBeau) (Death)
- Assassins Guild (Mentioned)
- Sentinels (First appearance)
- Master Mold (Mentioned)
- Emperor Doom (Victor von Doom)
- Susan von Doom
- Valeria von Doom
- Sheriff Stephen Strange
- Thor Corps
- Thor (Aldrif Doomsdottir) (First appearance)
- A.I.M. (Mentioned)
- Gravitron (Mentioned)
Races and Species:
- S.H.I.E.L.D. Helicarrier (Cameo)
Synopsis for 1st story
M.O.D.O.K. interferes with a sanctioned hit on Otto Octavius by Bullseye, killing both the would-be assassin and his target, in order to recover stolen A.I.M. technology. Baron Mordo, accompanied by his consort, Clea, chastises M.O.D.O.K. and warns him that the Assassins Guild won't be pleased.
M.O.D.O.K. then patrols the borders of Killville and witnesses Gambit flee from the Sentinel Territories attempting to return to the Monarchy of M. Crossing into Killville, Sentinels prepare to terminate the mutant, only to have M.O.D.O.K. intercede, destroying the robots and sending a clear message to the Master Mold that they are not to trespass in M.O.D.O.K.'s territory. He then kills Remy for trespassing as well.
Suddenly the skies explode and a Thor crashes to earth at M.O.D.O.K.'s feet.
• In a world populated by the most fearsome thieves, murderers and ne’er-do-wells, there is one who is a HEAD above the rest…
• Enter, M.O.D.O.K.: The Mental Organism Designed Only for KILLING!
• Killville’s very own Merc with a Maw is open for business! But his next job may be biting off more than he can chew…
- First and only known appearance to date besides flashbacks
|Like this? Let us know!|