Madame Curie Cho or Maddy for short is the daughter of Philip Cho and Helen Cho who both hailed from South Korea. She was born in Tuscon, Arizona were her parents lived due to her father's job. The Cho's lived a normal and happy life, but Amadeus showed from his very childhood that he was different: he was incredibly smart for such a young boy, and learnt a lot of things by himself, becoming highly cultured and increasing his already remarkable intelligence. When her brother was fifteen years old, the Excello, a soap corporation, announced an online game to reward young geniuses, a quiz show named Brain Fight. Amadeus participated, and he easily won the $500,000 reward, placing first. The person who had organized Brain Fight, in fact, was another genius and former child prodigy, Pythagoras Dupreee, whose real aim was to search the world for other people whose intellect might rival his own…and to eliminate them as unwanted rivals. By winning his game, Amadeus Cho had been awarded with the title of Mastermind Excello and the position of “7th Smartest Man in the World” (Pythagoras, by his own claim, was the 6th), and that was more than enough a reason to be killed. Dupree had his men attack Amadeus’ house, and in the following explosion, his family was killed.
Like her twin brother, she is a super genius.
- Named after the famous female physicist and chemist Madame Marie Curie, who pioneered research in radioactivity. This followed the pattern her parents did by naming her brother after the famous music composer and piano player Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart.
- 19 appearance(s) of Madame Curie Cho (Earth-616)
- 2 minor appearance(s) of Madame Curie Cho (Earth-616)
- 6 mention(s) of Madame Curie Cho (Earth-616)
- 10 image(s) of Madame Curie Cho (Earth-616)
- 2 quotation(s) by or about Madame Curie Cho (Earth-616)