- Telepathic Resistance/Immunity: The helmet protects its wearer from all but the strongest or most unexpected of telepathic attacks. This is achieved due to technology wired into the helmet itself.
Alternate Reality Versions
|In the Ultimate Universe, Magneto's helmet protects him against psionic attacks. Quicksilver later copied the blueprints to mass produce it and sell it at the height of anti-Mutant hysteria after the Ultimatum event. A father was wearing a copy so he could murder his telepathic daughter in her sleep without either her or Jean Grey being alerted.||Ultimate X-Men #1|
|On Earth-311, the Grand Inquisitor's helmet was given to him by Carlos Javier. The helmet made it impossible for Javier to read his thoughts.||Marvel 1602 #1|
|On Earth-10005, Magneto's helmet protects him against psionic attacks. In this reality, Magneto acquired the helmet after killing Sebastian Shaw. This helmet was made by the Soviet Union for Sebastian Shaw.||X-Men|
|Unlike in many of other realities, Magneto's helmet doesn't protect him against telepathy, as Professor X was able to mentally subdue him during their confrontation in the chemical plant.||X-Men: The Animated Series Season 1 Ep. 3|
|In Earth-94823, Magneto's helmet was similar in appearance to football helmets..||Spider-Man Magazine #4|
- Magneto may be able to create his signature helmet by manipulating any metal into the shape, this can be assumed, as despite the helmet being destroyed or taken from his possession, Magneto always has another.
- The idea of his helmet protecting him from telepathic intrusion was the explanation given in the X-Men film series (Earth-10005) and Ultimate Universe (Earth-1610).
- When Magneto appeared to have been killed during the Mega Sentinels attack on Genosha, his helmet became a iconic symbol on the Che Guevara-like t-shirts and posters which depicted him as a martyr of the mutant cause.
- 684 appearance(s) of Magneto's Helmet
- 128 minor appearance(s) of Magneto's Helmet
- 2 mention(s) of Magneto's Helmet
- 1125 image(s) of Magneto's Helmet
Links and References
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.