Appearing in 1st story
- Nazis (Vision)
- Herr Hitzig (Vision)
- Unnamed soldiers (In an illusion or vision)
- Quicksilver (Pietro Maximoff) (Vision)
- Luna Maximoff (Vision)
- Vision (Vision)
- Crystal (Vision)
- Magda Eisenhardt (Vision)
- Anya Eisenhardt (Vision)
- Sentinels (Vision)
- Moon (Vision)
- Attilan (Vision)
Synopsis for 1st story
The March To AXIS Continues!
• When Magneto discovers that mutants are being hauled away to a re-education camp, he goes to investigate…
• And when he discovers that the RED SKULL is behind the operation — and in possession of the brain and powers of his deceased ally and friend, Charles Xavier, no less — Magneto becomes determined to shut it down!
• But can the Master of Magnetism overcome the Red Skull and his terrifying S-Men?
- Some scenes of this issue happens at the same time as Uncanny Avengers #24.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Magneto Vol 3 10 on the forums
- 1 Images from Magneto Vol 3 10
|Like this? Let us know!|